2014 Half Marathon & MARATHON
0 | 0 | 0
hours minutes seconds
Marathon/ Half Marathon starts November 9, 7 a.m.
The 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon will take place on Sunday, November 9, 2014 in Naperville, Illinois
- All NEW COURSE for 2014 - all streets, less hills!
- Boston Qualifying marathon!
- Unique 2014 finishers medal!
- Long sleeve tec shirt in men's and women's sizes!
- FitFul™ recovery jacket at the finish line!
- Drawstring sport backpack!
- Pace teams!
- Personalized race bib!
- Outstanding course support!
- 2 day expo with fantastic vendors!
- Post Race Celebration with music, hot and cold food!
- Whole Foods bagel bar w/ your choice of toppings!
- Two Brothers Brewing Co. beer!
- FREE parking all weekend!
- Chicago packet pickup by appointment!
- Cooler fall temperature may help you have your best race yet!
Our 2014 race will showcase a NEW COURSE - you will run through the scenic city neighborhoods and downtown streets of Naperville. Experience this top-notch event with a community feel. Find maps and watch the course VIDEOs here:
Both races will start and end at Naperville Central High School. Enjoy great hot and cold food, Two Brothers Brewing Company beer and music at the post-race party that will take place next door in our Celebration Village in Knoch Park.
The Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon is excited to be a CARA Certified Race and a CARA Certified Green Race. Please contact CARA for more information on CARA Certified Races and the CARA discount for current CARA members for this event.
"The volunteers and race organizers were amazing. The people of Naperville were a blast. Thank you!!!"
~ Amy M.
Cool Weather ! Hot Fun !
November may just be the perfect month for running long distances - cooler temperatures usually mean faster finishes.
Don't worry about cool temperatures at the start, we'll have a warm building and heated tents for your use.
Once you finish, and have your finisher's medal around your neck, it is time to join the party in the Celebration Village in Knoch Park, adjacent to the finish line. There you will find hot and cold food, beer, live music and activities for all ages!
"This was truly a first class event from registration through the runner reunite area. Every detail was well thought out and executed perfectly! This was my 10th marathon and was definitely one of the best! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!"
~ Courtney T.
Tweets by @Naperville26